Thursday, October 1, 2009

Natural Stone Pendants Wired

I’ve spent time wiring some natural stone pendants and included earrings with some of them; something new I’m trying this fall with the pendant line. With these, I’ve wire wrapped them using non-tarnish silver, bronze, brass or copper wire. I just received more exotic and unusual stones, so keep checking back as I get them done, either posted here or on our website.


Thursday, October 1, 2009

Natural Stone Pendants Wired

I’ve spent time wiring some natural stone pendants and included earrings with some of them; something new I’m trying this fall with the pendant line. With these, I’ve wire wrapped them using non-tarnish silver, bronze, brass or copper wire. I just received more exotic and unusual stones, so keep checking back as I get them done, either posted here or on our website.